We are looking for a typeface for McCutcheon Wine Consulting and a logo to represent the company.
The logo and typeface would be used for:
2. email footer
3. business cards and stationery
4. on brochures or other printed material
5. potentially on t-shirts / caps in the future
Here are a few things to consider.
1. the typeface should be clear, easy-to-read and bold
2. a logo or typeface should have an element of "the new" to appeal to those clients who want to break new ground and challenge existing marketing stereotypes
3. we generally prefer symmetrical logos (but this is not a "rule")
4. avoid wine "cliche" logos (eg. wine bottle, wine glass, grapevines, bunches of grapes etc) Focus more on the "marketing" and "consulting" aspects. Having said that we do like this logo (http://www.perfectpourcolumbia.com/…-top-w.jpg)
Here is an example of a logo we don't like
Please feel free to experiment with colours.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo