Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
The current logo is outdated and boring. WorldBoston is looking for something that will catch the viewer's eye and appeal to all ages. There is room for your artistic interpretation, though we respectfully request that it maintain a level of sophistication and formalness. WorldBoston is a well-respected, established global affairs non-profit and while we are currently seeking to expand our reach and demographic, we still must remain credible in the eyes of the community as a legitimate source for global affairs education and programming. WorldBoston is a member of the World Affairs Councils of America (http://www.worldaffairscouncils.org).
**UPDATE** Please keep in mind that much of our promotional material will be in black and white, so the image needs to also include a b&w/grayscale version, or is simple enough to photocopy well. Thank you!
**UPDATE 2** For those of you submitting multiple designs and modifications - we will eliminate each previous design as you modify it to our requests. This way, we will only keep the best of your submissions.
- It must say "WorldBoston" (W and B in CAPS or larger size)
- Preferred color scheme is green and blue; willing to consider other options
- Primary tagline: A World Affairs Council
- Secondary (optional) tagline: Bridging Cultures, Opening Minds
- Must be adaptable to be applied to a bussiness card, letterhead, website, etc.
- Cartoons or other human figurestraditional representations of globes
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti