Come Paul Baan ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
XMLHolland is a non-profit organisation that focuses on spreading knowledge and best practices on the use of Open Standards. Of course, XML plays an important role as it is the foundation for many open standards. We have a website, we organise events, distribute a magazine etc. XML Holland is one of the largers user-groups resorting under Oasis.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
We focus on information specialists, IT managers, information analysts in both public and private organisations. Everyone that can potentially benefit from the appropriate usage of open standards.
1. The logo must contain the name "XML Holland".
2. The color orange must be in the logo
3. The fact that XML Holland is a "knowledge platform" should be found in the logo (please use the Dutch word "kennisplatform")
4. The logo should not focus too much on the technical side of XML, it should focus on the open character of Open Standards and the benefits that can be obtained by using Open Standards, such as interoperability and interchanging of information.
5. The logo should breathe reliability and a modern approach to spreading knowledge.