Come brightlightsdavid ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo & sito web
Per cosa sei conosciuto?
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
* BrightLights was founded with one key mission: protect individuals from fraud and dishonest business practices in finance.
* BrightLights is a consulting company dedicated to providing professional athletes an understanding of their finances to decrease the risk of fraud and dishonest practices by the individuals entrusted with their investments and banking activity.
* Currently, BrightLights is targeting professional athletes, but if successful, this may change to high-net worth individuals.
Qual è il settore più indicato per la tua attività?
Contabilità e Finanza
Che colori vorresti vedere nel tuo design?
Tonalità di blu
Altre richieste per il colore
I would like to work within the blue and white color scheme as those colors provide exactly the values I am going for as well as the aesthetic feel.
Per darci un'idea generale su quello che deve comunicare il tuo brand dicci quale stile ti piace
ispirazioni per il design
I like the use of the word being used as part of the image - something I'm trying to go for with BrightLights. I also like the use of different shades of blue and using white in it as the clouds.
This feels more simple because of one color or lack of color, and I think the design of the bird is interesting although I am not totally sure what it is trying to represent with it faded and splotchy. I hope the BrightLights logo would not leave the viewer unsure of what he/she is looking at
of what the picture represents.
I like the use of two different fonts here though I don't think I would like that with BrightLights but am totally open to it if you think it looks better!
Simple. Love the abstract-ish crown, great use of color.
I like the dog and cat shaped design as part of the green block. I think colors all look good together. I don't think the different fonts/bolds/colors would work with BrightLights as I envision the same font/bold/color for BrightLights. Again, I'm open to other suggestions if you think it looks better.
Great use of shapes and awesome colors, I love that the green just jumps off the page. Unique feel and design.
Conveys a sense of trust and calm with the colors and logo, good use of the hand for that.
Similar to "Emotiv" logo above, this uses the kitty and leaf together and looks nice. It's a little too thin of a logo and font for me, but I still think it's a clever design.
The two different animals is a very cool look. My only complaint is I'm not sure what this logo is supposed to represent.
Safe and simple, love the use of lines conveying a nest and the colors and simple font. Very calming and peaceful.
Like that it's a flat graphic design and the iconography aligns with the name. Like the simpleness and yellow in this.
* If the word "BrightLights" is in all caps, please differentiate the two words - by one being bolded and the other word not bold or using different shades of blue so that it's easier to see the two words instead of looking jumbled together.
* Here are the messages I am trying to convey through my brand: transparency, trust, light (as opposed to darkness), and protection.
* One idea is to have the term BrightLights include lights shining out of each “i” (almost like headlights, spotlights, or stadium lights) illuminating the logo.
* Another idea is to use lightbulbs as each “i” or have a lightbulb as the logo with the word BrightLights below or above the lightbulb logo. I've included a couple sketches of logos to think about which also includes a magnifying glass.
* Here are a set of the value propositions we provide to clients:
- Test Your Finances
- Identify Your Financial Weaknesses
- Understand Your Risk & Exposure
- Gain Transparency into investment fees and commissions
- Have Confidence in Your Investments and how your money is being managed
* I've also included a wire frame for my website design to help with the answers below regarding the layout of the website.
Che cosa hai in mente riguardo allo stile e al tema del design di logo and hosted website?
* Simple and clean is very important to me. Intuitive navigation.
* The website addresses that I included below are similar designs/styles to what I would like regarding where photographs and icons would be. So for the part where my site would say, "Leveling the Playing Field on Finance," I imagine a photograph behind that text.
* Where I have "Assess Your Risk," "Understand Your Investments" and "Deter Future Misconduct" - I would imagine there would be an icon for each of these (as it looks on the "http://www.go.wepay.com" website where they have "Seamless user experience," "Instant Onboarding," etc.)
Template di Jimdo con cui sperimentare
Descrizione delle pagine
See attachment for Wireframe design for each of the 5 webpages.
Inserimento in cima alla lista dei contest aperti
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti