You can find wireframe prototype for the app here: http://invis.io/RQ367I7YK
Flow is pretty simple - you sign in/sign up(some process) and you see map view with bars, clubs nearby. You tap on particular pin then you see tooltip with basic information and possibility to see party stats. After clicking party stats you can see venue detail and statistics about what's going on in there. You have option to navigate there or checkin there if you are at the place. After tapping check-in you have to say what's the situation(crowd) is in the club. If you've already checked in you can now contribute(2 bottom icons) to the stats very similar as Waze does(please install Waze app to see how it works). In the navigation bar you can search for particular event, switch view from map which is default to list and enter navigation which is classical menu drawer.
We'd like to design these particular screens:
1) Sign Up - the very first screen in the wireframe. This should be in very lifestyle mood with some nice picture etc...
2) Home Map/List View - basically according to wireframe. Please design both if you are checked in and if you're not as well.
3) Venue Summary - also according to the wireframe in modern and clean style
4) Live Updates - this light box should be designed as well in order to see how icons look and what's the feeling from the whole app flow.
5) Side Menu - according to wireframe