I publish photos of hair styles. I try to make it fun, and as easy as possible, for women and girls to find the hair styling information, ideas, images and solutions they need.
Women looking for short hair style ideas, pictures and advice.
Some already have short hair but want to find new ways to style it or colour it. Others are considering getting their hair cut short, but want to be certain it will work for them before they do it.
Women of all ages are interested in short hair styles, from teenagers and up. There's a growing market of women over 50 who don't want to look like their daughters but still want a short hair style that's flattering, smart and comfortable. Often they're quite happy with their natural grey hair.
I want to make it clear that the site is for all women, young and old.
I need a header image and logo for Short-Hair-Styles-Magazine.com.
Your design must appeal to a female audience. It should be striking enough to catch a woman's attention, but it shouldn't jar her. Beyond that, you have almost complete creative freedom.
1. Should include a female (or females) wearing short hair.
2. No clip-art or anything that resembles clip-art.
3. No photographs.
4. The image has to be original, attractive artwork.
5. The logo should blend seamlessly into the website header image.
6. It should also be able to stand alone as a logo on stationery.
The header image:
1. Dimensions: 960 x 160 pixels.
2. Should include the full site name (Short-Hair-Styles-Magazine.com) and the logo.
3. The site name doesn't have to dominate the header, but it should be clearly legible and visually pleasing, and should complement the logo.