Come G Klein ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di altro graphic design
• Corporate Identity Design which includes; Color Scheme, Font, Logo, Letterhead and Business Card
• Finished artwork should be in either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator vector format
GreyHill Consulting, L.L.C.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
- Company is a boutique management consulting firm specializing in "Business Integration and Delivery"
- The website will be streamlined and informational as opposed to graphic intensive and transactional
- The corporate identity including colors, font and logo should be simple yet inspire confidence and security in the clients and give the appearance of an established company as opposed to a start-up
- The colors and font should be commonly available (i.e., font in standard MS office suite)
- Company Name: GreyHill Consulting, L.L.C. - GreyHill is always one word with the "G" and "H" always capitalized. The word "Grey" should be grey and the word "Hill" should always be red.
- Company Specialization: "Business Integration and Delivery" should be incorporated on business card and letterhead.
- Do not want a color scheme that is overly dark.
- The color for GreyHill for "Grey" the grey should not be to close to black and for "Hill' the red should not be to bright.
- Logo should be streamlined but not too modern, needs to present image of an established company.