- View and download images from this album: http://picasaweb.google.com/aaronne…directlink
- Make the text come in with some animation for each image change.
- Each "slide" will need to be designed and the images will need to be edited, cropped, and/or cut out in photoshop as necessary.
- In most cases you can split the text into two lines if necessary.
- Since the area you will be working with is wide and short, I do not know if one image will be enough for each slide.
- I am including more than one image per "slide". Use as many as you need to create a nice and clean looking banner.
- All images are named with the number slide it is for. (When viewing the album click into each image and click on "more info" on the right side to see the file name.) The letter is to show my preference of which ones to rather use.
- Make tweaks to the homepage design in order to fit in with the new look that appears as a result of the new bannersSlide #1:
Text - "Grand Opening - Fall 2009"
Images and Graphics - Use the image of the exterior of the school building). Since the building is not complete you will need to superimpose an awning over the entrance with the schools logo on it. The rest of this "slide" should be designed to show the grand opening celebration. I am attaching an image of a girl holding balloons. You can use more balloons and streamers as necessary.
Text - "We emphasize a child-centered, developmental approach and learning through experience." (If space permits w/o making it to cluttered you can add "Learning & Growth through Play")
Images & Graphics - One or Two images of children at play. You can add blocks etc. as necessary.
Text - "We promote a family oriented environment, encouraging parent participation."
Images & Graphics - One or Two images of child w/parent. You need to cut out background.
Text - "Providing children with the opportunity to explore and learn about the diversity of their community."
Images & Graphics - I am including images of 7 children, boys and girls, of different ages. You do not need to use all of them. I did label them in order of importance. Perhaps you can cut out these pictures in circles ( head and shoulders only) and put all circles in a cluster or collage.
Text - "Nurturing children in a safe, fun, and loving environment."
Images & Graphics - Two images of children with parents
SMALL STATIC BANNERS INSTRUCTIONS:
Following is the information for the design of the three small banners below the flash banner.1) "Our Philosophy" - use image of teacher and child . Cut out of white background, o.k. to crop bottom as necessary.2) "Our Programs" - use image of child. Cut out black background. On left side of image put a small bulleted list as follows: - Infant - Toddler - Preschool - Pre - K - Kindergarten - School-Age - Summer3) "Our Blog" - I don't have an image for this one. Under header put "School Development & Construction News". Maybe a picture of a tractor as a backdrop behind the text would be nice.