Come Jan Landwehr ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di altro graphic design
No particular brand
We are a scientific research institute at a small university that does research on car design. In particular, we would like to understand how people process elements of a car front that resemble human facial characteristics. That is, we examine the effects that occur when people anthropomorphize a car front due to its given similarity to a human face where the lights are interpretated as eyes and the grille is interpretated as the mouth.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
We need the car sketches as scientific stimulus material that we would like to use in a study where we ask participants several questions about the designs. For scientific reasons it is very important that these are design sketches that do not belong to any real car in the market but designs that do not activate any preexisting associations in the memory.
We need three design sketches that each fulfills the following requirements:
1. It shows a sketch of the frontal appearance of a non-existing car that looks like a professional concept car of the near future (something that a car company could realistically realize within the next 5-10 years).
2. The perspective is a perfect frontal view.
3. The headlights have to convey an AGGRESSIVE expression!!!
4. The grille has to convey a FRIENDLY expression!!!
5. It should not look like a car from a specific brand.
It can be a colored sketch like in the following example (which is a good example because it shows a perfect frontal appearance and the lights look rather aggressive and the grille looks rather friendly [but could look even friendlier] - but it unfortunately shows a real car, the VW Golf VI, which is bad for us): http://www.angurten.de/fotos/vw-golf-vi/6623