“Pocket Tunes” must appear somewhere on the skin and be legible.
Screen size is 320 x 411
MUST be in PSD format suitable for use with PhotoShop.
Color, size and font are customizable for all text fields
Playlists only need to display station names
Eye candy is good as long as it is also brain friendly (i.e. does not take much thinking to know what the buttons are for etc)
Here are the buttons and areas you will need to account for:
1. An Area for kbps and format
2. A current song/station area.
3. A "Play station in background" area.
4. An area that shows the current recording running time.
5. A playlist area.
6. A volume bar.
7. An "Add to favorites" button.
8. A start/stop Record button.
9. A skip forward and skip back button.
10. A Pause/Play button.
11. An iTunes search button.
When a user plays back a recording, Pocket Tunes has a slightly different display. The “Add to favorites” and iTunes search icons are replaced by the scan buttons. For that screen, you need to add:
12. An area that shows current playback running time.
13. A scan back and a scan forward button. Each time user taps this button Pocket Tunes scans back of forward 15 seconds
See attached file for more specific info on all of the above as well as screen shots to illustrate the functions.