**Simple blog header graphic, inspired by graphic provided, for top online marketer.**
I'm a seasoned, professional online marketer. I sell "how to" information products (online courses, DVDs, ebooks, etc.) to aspiring "work at home" entrepreneurs who want to learn how to market online.
My strategy is to strongly brand myself as a top-tier online marketing success coach.
I require a header graphic for my blog which helps position me as an expert online markter.
NOTE: I often have a need for web graphic design work and similar design projects, such as header graphics, ebook cover graphics, opt-in form background graphics, etc. When you deliver good work in a timely fashion, I'll keep you in mind for these future projects.
I worked as a front-end (user interface) web developer for 6 years. Having worked with many graphic designers, I'm a professional and won't give you the run-around.
My target audience is men and women aged 30-60 who are looking to start, or grow an existing, home-based internet business.
My target audience also includes network and multi-level marketers seeking to learn to market their business online.
Geographically, about 50% of my visitors are from North America, and the other half from various countries from around the world.
I also target affiliate marketers and franchise business owners.
- Use this as guide.
- For use on http://meetstevejaffe.com/hub/
- Graphic MUST have diff. dimensions: 125px X 800 px
- Big txt should say "Steve Jaffe" not "Siobhan Brown"
- "Steve Jaffe" headline font size should be fairly large
Subheadline is smaller than "Steve Jaffe"
3-item list is smaller than subheadline
- Subheadline text: "Online Marketing Success Coach"
- Small txt on right side of graphic is this 3-item list:
- Internet Marketing Strategies
- Top Producer Insights
- Profit Growth Tactics
- Do NOT use checkmarks. Be creative.
- Use attached images
- For "wilderness" background, use background1.jpg, unless background2.jpg looks better
- Make pictures resemble Polaroids, like example. Left to right:
Tilt photos like example
- Make Studio_portrait.jpg appear "on top" of other photos, like example
- Keep "Steve Jaffe" text simple: White or off-white txt. Maybe inset like http://norbertorlewicz.com/
- Use sans serif font
- Create PSD file w/ layers so I can change txt
- Please watch brief 3 min. vid. with other, minor specs: