Humble is a brand on a mission to “de-frustrate” and simplify the grooming routine. We manufacture and sell natural products as non-medicated solutions to problem/difficult hair and skin care issues (e.g. damaged hair, extremely dry skin).
The following are some descriptive words of how we view ourselves as a brand: different, non-pretentious, helpful, wise like an “old-soul,” kind, simple, familiar, familial, honest, and FUN (not in a quirky, odd, or eccentric way).
We do what we do because we really want to help by sharing our hair and skin care solutions in the form of our products.
The heart of our TA is African-American/Black women, 25-55, college-educated, working professionals, with close familial ties. Most have children and/or young grand-children.
Our clientele is growing to include more Black men, Hispanic women and Caucasian/White women, especially for this particular product.
This label is for a product named "Dr. Ash." 'Dr. Ash' is a hand/body lotion for dry skin.
1. Use the Humble logo
2. Use the product name "Dr. Ash"
3. Identify it as a body lotion.
4. Include 8 fl oz. (224 ml.)
5. This label should be able to be viewed in whole without rotating the bottle. It's dimensions are approximately 2.5" x 4" (width by length).
6. Label should have a "True Grit,' old west, liniment/snake oil, wanted poster look; with, or without, a modern day twist.
5. Include (attached) ingredient listing:
6. Include (attached) company contact info.:
7. Add pictures/images (of people, animals...), border (e.g. rope, barbed wire, etc.)---or any other elements of interest
8. Add some color, if it helps make the label stand out.
9. If humor fits, work it in. It's it's enough to make a person smirk, include it!
* "The Doctor will see you now," is our little goofy, hopefully funny, tagline. Use it, or pass on using it.
Thanks for your time and interest. We have no problem ending contests early, and paying out, once we find a standout label.