For this event, we will be selling Sunglasses (and other items) with event-specific printing on the side-pieces. This implies several requirements:
1) The graphics must be short and wide. The side-pieces taper in height from front to back. So the tallest height is on the LEFT as you view the left side stem, and the RIGHT of the right stem. You may design it so we can reverse components for right/left. For example, in the Denver marathon we put mountains towards the taller end and text in the shorter end, reversing their positions on each stem.
The taller end height: 16mm
The shorter end height: 14mm
The width: 49mm
2) Please google around and find things that represent Honolulu and use them in your graphics. Examples include palm trees, the ocean, flower lei's, etc. This is what creates the event-related theme for the glasses that is the primary appeal for our buyers. (They can buy sunglasses anywhere; but event-specific goods are what they will buy.)
3) The artwork must be vector art; no bitmap images.
4) You can use either the word "Honolulul", or "Marathon", but not both together. (Together they are a trademark violation.)
You may visit the Honolulul Marathon website for design ideas. You may NOT use an icon that could be confused for theirs.
5) Artwork will be printed on several sunglass colors: pink, blue, grey and black.
6) 2 colors only.
7) Artwork in Adobe Illustrator only.