We are a publisher of assessments and other personnel development tools for the corporate training market. Our assessment tools are used in mid- to large-sized organizations to teach a variety of interpersonal skills including communication, conflict resolution, change management and leadership. We subscribe to the belief that learning is more effective when it is fun.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our core market comprises corporate trainers and HR specialists in mid- to large-sized organizations. Our clients appreciate materials that have personality, that can help motivate people to learn, and that provide a strong connection to the challenges they face in the workplace.
Think of your own personality. What traits would you incorporate into a monster design so that just by looking at it, others would readily "get" who you are? That's what we're shooting for... a monster-like character to represent one of the following personalities:
Style 1: High assertive, low expressive – action-oriented people who get things done. Not the warmest characters. Jack Welch is a good example.
Style 2: Low assertive, low expressive –careful, detail oriented people like scientists (but not nerds).
Style 3: Low assertive, high expressive – relationship oriented people like Princess Diana.
Style 4: High assertive, high expressive – high energy people like Robin Williams. Motivational types.
1. Gender netural, in 3D at 300 dpi.
2. Human-like proportions i.e. two arms and two legs, but clearly not from this world.
3. Visually different from one another i.e. not from the same species.
4. Friendly. Think fun monsters suitable for a PG animated movie but appealing to adults. Not childlike. Monsters Inc. would be a good benchmark.
5. Design your monster in a primary color (see below), although some use of secondary colors to create form and depth is acceptable.
Style 1: 21c 99m 94y 9k
Style 2: 100c 45m 0y 14k
Style 3: 100c 0m 91y 42k
Style 4: 0c 61m 97y 0k
6. Scalable from a thumbnail to 6 feet high.
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti