*** CONTEST PRIZE INCREASED TO POSSIBLE $500 *** ONLY A FEW MINUTES LEFT... PLEASE HURRY***
We are looking for a designer to bring EarthAnatomy stone to life.
EarthAnatomy will be the first ALL NATURAL, ultra-light, translucent AND bendable piece of granite. It will be dubbed as the first natural granite wallpaper. Sold in 4' x 2' x .8mm sheets.
We need the LOGO EarthAnatomy to reflect the anatomy of the earth. Also... we need a big "portfolio-esque" box to put it in. There will be 13 sheets in a 4 x 2 box.
We have found a product that changes the dynamics and properties of cut stone. This will change the stone and wallcovering industry. Imagine a piece of stone that is cut SO THIN... you can see through it. It is cut SO THIN... you can bend it. It is cut so thin... you can put 100 square feet of it in a box... and walk out of the store with it!
It can be backlit, you can wrap concrete pillars with it. This product will be the first ever 100% granite wallpaper! Our trouble is... normal thickness granite is 2 dimensional. You cannot determine how thin a product is unless you hold it in your hand. How can we design a logo and packaging that brings this product to life in 3D?
- Item 1... I want to see every visual effect possible to display the 3 value propositions of the EarthAnatomy product. 3D if possible. - Ultra-lightweight, bendable, and translucent.
- Item 2... I want to see all types of Logo font styles. - Backlit and not backlit
- This logo and product will be moderately/high priced. It needs to reflect some type of lifestyle. Make people want to buy thin stone because in is EarthAnatomy granite. Item 3... I don't want to see the work unless it is your very best concept. Don't just give me 10 ideas. Make our time count.
- I want to take the winning work and begin working with the designer to create other marketing concepts.
- 1 brand logo for EarthAnatomy.
- 1package (design) to put it in.
- I will extend the contest if I don't have the concept the company needs.
no cartoons please.
Please DO NOT reuse / cut and paste old work. Shows lack of effort.