Label design for two products - still cider and sparkling cider; both must be submitted together with both capsules.
The labels must fit on the flat portion of the bottles (paper or transparent film). The still cider is finished with a BVS twist cap, which can be printed any design. The sparkling cider will be finished with a cork, wirehood and foil and will use a typical champagne style bottle. Diagrams of the two bottles are attached. The product (liquid) color resembles the competitive product Degel referred to above.
• Presentation of 2D concept boards with front and back labels and a visual with the labels/capsules on both bottles shown in color
• Revisions and fine tuning as necessary to finalize design
• Realization of fully finalized ready to print AS Adobe Illustrator CS3 files.
FRONT LABEL text:
• CID (brand name) with distinctive logo and small TM symbol next to logo
• Cidre Tranquille - Still Cider (Package A)
• Cidre Pétillant - Crackling Cider (Package B)
• 750 ml.
• 9% alc./vol.
• Minimum size for the legal
• Produit du Québec - Product of Québec
• Legal text minimum of 6 mm. high based on the lower case "o", clearly legible
BACK LABEL text:
• Product descriptive text (TBD)
• Sélections Pinnacle
Cowansville (Qc) J2K 3Y6
• UPC code
• Permis AC-40