For the right designer this will lead to future work. We need to redo his website, etc. I put a 3-day turn around on this because we have several projects that we need to get branded.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Prospective home buyers who want to save money, live in a healthier environment and reduce their impact on the planet. Home buyers are located in the Southern California market and are purchasing homes in the low-to-middle end of the market ($150,000 - $400,000). Many families will have children and pets so the health aspect is important. Saving money is also extremely important.
1. No Cartoons - I want it to look cool, inspiring but not cheap or childlike.
2. Nothing too elegant - I do not want to come across as being some big corporation just trying to sell another online product.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. I want something that stands out.
4. Please feel free to experiment with colors. However, we do like the orange and blue on this site: http://www.jimsimcoe.com
5. Please do not use any stock images or clip art. Additionally, stay away from the typical 'green' images seen everywhere, like the 'leaf in hands' thing.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)