Come Kim Miller ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di altro design grafico
Looking for a set of 3 dynamic infographics that have a clear message and a clean eye catching look. The three topics are:
1) "Did you know?" 98% of computers have missing, outdated, or corrupted drivers.
2) "Did you know?" 90% of system crashes are caused by driver problems.
3) "Did you know?" Updating your computer's drivers can improve your PC's speed and performance by up to 60%
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Set of 3 - 300 pixel wide by 300 pixel tall diagrams. These are to be displayed on webpages that sell driver updating software. The graphics and text should work together to provide a clear and informative message to the average consumer about the problems that can come from having the wrong drivers and the advantages to updating them (exact wording for each is given in the summary above).
- Fresh graphics that pop and get readers attention
- A similar look between the 3 diagrams so they look good on the same page or even side by side.
- Simple modern text
- A clear message
- Preferred colors are: blue/black/gray and/or green, along with any other highlight or complementary colors that the designer sees fit.
- The Photoshop/Illustrator or Fireworks file and any fonts used.
- Cluttered text
- An unclear message
- Several different types and sizes of font
- A design that is too "busy"
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti