We go into a clients pantry and identify the poisonous substances in the foods that the particular household has in there and we list it and give advice on how to overcome it and offer more healthy alternatives.
Mainly women with young families, but really anyone who has a pantry and is health concious of their diet.
1. Need the wording to say "Additive-Free Pantry
2. Need it to feel: Strong & Confident.... hence want it in a dark red colour. People need to be inspired once they have been to my website.
3. Color: Do you have specific desires for a color scheme? (Please narrow your color preferences down to as few as possible; one or two is preferable)
Red, black and white only
4. Subject: What is the subject matter of your business?
Information on living a life free of any food additives!
5. Design Scope:
Need a cherry and black swirly patterns along the top of the graphic, but no easily seen, needs to be very subtle and light grey (very light grey in colour).
The cherry can be photo or cartoon, though I think a cartoon would be better. The cherry is to be red with a white background incased in a black circle.
The cherry must have a stalk. The cherry logo must be on the right hand side of the screen/header graphic, Additive-Free pantry is to the left. The black swirly print is at the top, before the red blocked rectangle.
Take a look at http://www.aussiewinegroup.com banner to see a design that we like the look of and an idea of the swirls we like.
6. The site needs to be eye catching with a feminine touch as I am a hopeless romantic. I have choosen red as I wish to make an impact...plus it is my favourite colour.
7. Need it to be a banner header rectangle shape across the page.