Our website is a social networking site for cricket (sports) fans. This site allows people to build networks with their friends/meet people with similar interests/post cricket related articles/write their own articles, blogs & comment/vote on the articles.
We need the Web2.0 style horizontal segment (design/graphic) shown in the example sites below.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
This introductory web2 segment (design/graphic) that you will develop will give the users an idea about the site at a single glance.
When you will visit the above mentioned sites you will see that they have a section that explains that the site does instantly.
For example the shoeboxed.com site shows a horizontal segment with three sections with description underneath the three headlines (Track what you buy / If you got it flaunt it/ Psych out identity thieves)
(We cannot change the logo so you will have to come up something that goes with the existing logo)
1. As mentioned above this segment should be attractive and communicate the site purpose at a glance. Needless to say that it should have good graphics and phrases.
2. This should be very easy to implement and you will have to provide technical instructions on implementing it on the page
3. If you think that you can rearrange the entire main page of the site (without changing the logo) to make it look
better than I will also send you an additional bonus.
- Dont want something that will take up the lot of space on the website
- Dont want something that will not go with the logo
- Dont want something that will not have proper language or hard to implement
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti