Come ausiestore ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di altro graphic design
We need a static banner for a new book publishing website. We are a traditional book publisher of printed paperback books (not eBooks) - fiction, biographies and memoirs and the occasional business book.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We would like a banner that represents a printed book publishing house. Happy to have cliché images of stacks of books, open books, bookshelves, people reading etc. Can be colorful and modern or classic and traditional. Keep in mind, what you choose will be the theme colors of the full website.
We are NOT a religious or new age publisher so please, no religious symbols, crystals etc.
I would rather not have to buy images but if I must, I would prefer they were from iStockphoto or bigstockphoto as they are more reasonably priced. I have loaded some examples here: http://www.ezstartbusiness.com/bookphotos.html
Our target market is anyone wanting to publish a book or wanting help self-publishing.
- Can be bright and colorful and modern OR more traditional but NOT boring please.
- The typeface you choose is important – it will be on our new letterhead etc.
- Square corners
- 800 pixels in width x 170 pixels high
- The finished art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
- No buttons / links on the banner
- No tagline or sub heading. Just Miracle Publishing
- No religious or new age connotations
- No flash or animation
- No cartoons or animals