languageforge.org has a design, but well, it was hacked together by
the app developers who aren't really designers! LanguageForge needs
to be consistent with the sister sites scriptureforge.org and
jamaicanpsalms.com. The goals are:
1) Provide a tidy look to the site.
- Select images (we have a stock site available also) for the front
2) Tidy up the logo. Concept is good, but needs polish.
3) Will need to fit the design to the bootstrap 3 grid.
4) Provide design elements for the app pages (buttons, links, etc)
that are consistent with the design look. fontawesome / bootstrap3 is
You can login to http://languageforge.org with:
The design should include 5 pages:
3 x Application Pages:
This page is an AngularJS single page app that has 3 views.
a) The list view
b) Click on a word in the list will show you the edit view (this is
the most important page)
c) From the edit view click comments will take you to the comment
We're trying to achieve the effect that there are 3 side by side views
that you can swipe left and right. In order from left to right:
- list view
- edit view
- comment view
Screenshots have been added as uploads
1 x Front Page:
1 x other content page:
You can also use photography from this site: