The most important aspects of this product - it has been SAFETY APPROVED
ON SITE where other products have been forbidden for use on site. Need
to add this in clearly somewhere on the front.
We have recently done a new website, therefore it would be good to keep the brand together, but I don't want to be too restrictive, because you are the designers. I am not...
All our business font is in Franklin Gothic Medium.
We need to add the qr code to go straight through to the product. I would like also get some images of related products, which you can see by clinking on this link. http://www.citytoolhire.co.uk/17-pl…drywalling
The LoadAll saves space everywhere; in the yard, on the delivery truck and even on site. Designed for storing and transporting plasterboard and other large sheets of materials, it is the only one on the UK market which can be folded down and stacked when not in use. With no detachable sections, it prevents any parts from being lost, saving money.
• Centre A-frame design means that when it is loaded with board, all the weight is leaning into the centre
• Complete with safe working load plates to certify the capacity of up to 1 tonne
• Can carry up to 24 sheets of plasterboard, which is approximately 60% more than other alternative products
• No detachable sections, which keeps the unit together and prevents loss of parts
• Folding and stackable unit, which keeps them tidy when not in use
• Provision for strapping boards to the LoadAll, to improve the health & safety of manual handling on site
• External (WxDxH) - 1200×750×1400 - Weight 55kg