I need a direct mail postcard to be sent locally that cannot be missed. The colors and/or design must grab the audience and prevent them from disposing of it.
Finished product should be 5x7. Please follow this link for guidelines: http://designerstoolbox.com/designresources/postcards/7x5/
Addressee is "Local Postal Customer".
Front: Generator Promo. Include coupon "$200 off Standby Generator Installation." See attached ad, perhaps something similar? Fill the page with something great that a consumer can't resist.
Back: General Services. Attached is my old ad from a local magazine. Please use the services presented here as a general ad, but the layout design and main image are most likely copyright protected. Do not use "home automation" and "Aluminum wire modification". Use "Service Upgrades" and Low Voltage Lighting" instead. Include coupon "$25 off any service call." Include address and indicia on this side.
Both sides must have 732-851-1561, http://www.allelectricservicesllc.com, logo.
One side must have "Lic. #15848" which can be small and off to the side.
Audience household income is 140k +
How to properly use the EDDM Retail Indicia:
* Place the EDDM Retail Indicia in the upper right hand corner of the mail piece.
* Leave 1/8" space from top and right edge.
* Should fit in the area 1.625" from the right edge and 1.375" from top edge.
* No specific size requirement, but must be larger than .5" x .5".
* Font must be in all caps and minimum 4 point size.