We plan to do a monthly over sized two sided 5.5" x 8.5" post card mailing to drive retail business.
We're looking for a design style/theme for the postcards. We're thinking eye catching/cartoonish/fun and playful sort of treatment. Think old school Batman - "biff" "pow". Think bright colors and 50s graphics styles. Or propose something completely different if you like.
Each of the 12 postcards will feature a "scenario" in which a clients' car is damaged and where we can help/fix at an affordable cost. These are listed below. For the contest, you can just choose any scenario to showcase your postcard mailer design. Likely the winning designer will get "follow on" work to do the set of cards.
Please leave room on the address block side of the card for our offer. You can just have placement title and text there as a placeholder.
Here are the list of "scenarios" to choose from:
1. The wind caught the persons car door next to me at the store and swung open banging my door!
2. A grocery cart rolled across the parking lot and hit my front fender.
3. I backed out of my parking spot at our condo and scraped the landscapers pickup truck.
4. I didn’t realize the garage door was coming down as I backed out and it banged my back hatch.
5. Someones trailer hitch punched a hole in my back bumper.
6. My car is leased and I want to fix some things so they don’t charge me a fortune when I turn it in.
7. My neighbor scraped my car and I’ve gotten two expensive quotes for repair, can you fix this cheaper?
8. I pulled into the parking lot at work where the snow was piled up and the frozen snow damaged my front bumper.
9. My son’s car was scuffed at his college dorm and we’d like to have it fixed.
10. I have a chip in my windshield from a rock, can you fix it?
11. Someone just scuffed my rear bumper but didn’t cause a lot of damage- can you fix it?
12. The rake in our garage fell on my fender and dented it, can you get the dent out?
13. “My wife was backing out of the garage and swung to soon and hit the garage jamb.“
14. “ they make those parking curbs to high and I scratched the lower front bumper..”
15. “ My daughter was driving and hit something!’
16. “ I was watching my backup camera and it didn’t pick up that pole!’
17. “ I came out from the grocery store and noticed someone scratched the side of my car and didn’t leave a note!’