We have a good idea of what we want, but there is room for creative freedom in all aspects of the design. The general look and feel we're going for can be seen on our (currently in development) website: wp.solidprofessor.com. You may also reference our live site: http://www.solidprofessor.com but we'd prefer that all inspiration come from the newer design.
8.5" x 11", two sided, full color, printable data/fact sheet. CMYK @ 300DPI is required.
- Our company logo (vector provided)
- The logo's of the software titles we develop training for (SolidWorks, SolidWorks API, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk AutoCAD, Mastercam and CAMWorks).
- Our tag line: Looking to build, expand, and maintain cutting edge CAD/M skills? Meet SolidProfessor.
- Convey that we serve Enterprise, Education, and Individuals (see wp.solidprofessor.com for an example)
- Highlight our customers logos including: Boston Scientific, General Electric, Seagate, Texas A&M, MIT, Medtronic, Bucyrus, Intel.
Features and benefits can be pulled from the take a tour page on wp.solidprofessor.com but here are a few key highlights:
- Extensive and growing library
- Engaging learning experience
- Learn On-demand or A-to-Z
- Fill knowledge gaps
- Equip the entire team
- Stay ahead of the curve
- Never stop learning
I envision that our logo, tagline, software logo's (solidworks, camworks, etc) and segment information (enterprise, education, individual) will exist on one side. The reverse side I envision features & benefits, and our customers logos. Things we expect to see on both the front and back: Our company logo (vector provided), our telephone number (866-966-6977) and our web address: http://www.solidprofessor.com
Any additional copy used should be pulled from wp.solidprofessor.com, not http://www.solidprofessor.com
Have a question? e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org