FH Publishing necessitava di un nuovo design di design per stampa o packaging e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 433 design presentati da 36 designer.
Florida Hospital (www.FloridaHospital.com); Healthy 100 (www.Healthy100.org); CREATION Health (http://www.CreationHealth.com)
ABOUT FLORIDA HOSPITAL — For over 100 years the mission of Florida Hospital (FH) has been: To Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ. Opened in 1908, FH is comprised of 8 hospital campuses housing over 2,200 beds and twenty walk-in medical centers. With 17,000 employees—including 2,000 doctors and 4,000 nurses—FH serves the residents and guests of Orlando, the No. 1 tourist destination in the world. FH cares for over one million patients a year. FH is a Christian, faith-based hospital that believes in providing Whole Person Care in mind, body and spirit. Fast facts include:
• LARGEST ADMITTING HOSPITAL IN AMERICA — Ranked No. 1 in the nation for inpatient admissions by the American Hospital Association.
• HOSPITAL OF THE FUTURE — At the turn of the century, the Wall Street Journal named Florida Hospital the “Hospital of the Future”.
• ONE OF AMERICA’S BEST HOSPITALS — Recognized by U.S. News & World Report as “One of America’s Best Hospitals”.
• SPORTS EXPERTS — FH has an enduring track record of providing exclusive medical care to many sports organizations including: The Orlando Magic NBA team, Disney’s Wide World of Sports, Walt Disney World’s Marathon Weekend, the Capital One Bowl, the World Cup and the Olympics.
• HEALTHY 100 — FH is leading a new national movement to help people break the age barrier and live to a Healthy 100. Find out more at http://www.Healthy100.org.
Our primary target audience is women interested in inspiring stories and insights of how to live life to the fullest. Florida Hospital’s mission is not only to provide healing services to our patients, but also to encourage them on a journey to optimal health. This book will share heart touching stories by women for women in connection to a healthy mind, body and spirit.
This book will be made available for sale to church groups, businesses, and major on-line retailers such as Amazon. The book will also be featured on TV, print, and radio advertising.
NOTE: This design competition has two parts. Part 1 is this cover design. Part 2 will be to design the interior pages for the book. The second competition begins after this one ends and will use the winning cover design as a jumping off point for the interior design. Both parts of the competition are open to all.
FEEL: Would like this book to have a similar “feel” as our other CREATION Health material, while still being unique and distinct. Namely, we’d like a clean, bright design with fresh, vibrant, bold colors and concepts that look like it fits in the same family of products. You can look at the web design for http://www.CreationHealth.com for ideas. Also see designs for some of our other products by clicking on the “products” tab, then the sub-tabs called “Seminar Materials” “Marketing Materials” “Guides & Assessments”.
IMPORTANT: Design should have a “gift book” feel.
THREE THINGS WE DON’T WANT:
1) Avoid a “clinical” (i.e. boring) look
2) Avoid typical “health” cliché images such as an apple, joyful person jumping in the air, etc.
3) Avoid obvious religious imagery such as a cross.
-Title: CREATION Health Devotional for Women
-Subtitle: 56 Heart-Touching Stories for Living Life to the Fullest
-Author Info: With Contributions from: Karen Kingsbury, Jean Thomason, Elizabeth George, and many others
-Title (no subtitle)
-CREATION Health logo on bottom
BACK (keep it simple):
To receive love, give love.
To receive joy, live joyfully.
To receive grace, bestow grace.
-CREATION Health logo & website
NOTE: For each design, please submit 2 FILES: 1) the cover alone; 2) the front, spine & back cover together.
Trim size: 6.6 x 5.5 (landscape)