mikeg1850 necessitava di un nuovo design di design per stampa o packaging e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 50 design presentati da 13 designer.
Work The System
The brand is has a polar theme:
work really hard now - leads to - enjoy freedom in the not too distant future
discipline now - leads to - an exciting life a little down the road
Putting mundane systems and processes into your business - leads to - buying you the freedom you always wanted
The Work The System brand is all about 'the simple mechanics of making more and working less'
Unlike many books which cover this theme, it is based on a simple, mechanical methodology which can be used in any business and in any industry.
Where a lot of books give myriad examples of how to earn more and work less, Work The System gives a universal, real-world system that any business owner can follow and if they do it follow it, it WILL buy them the freedom/time/money they crave
not business owners of small start-ups (who have not yet figured out what they are doing) and not business owners of big established businesses (who have already put systems and processes into their businesses)
Any business owner who runs any kind of business
1. To redesign the book cover (see existing design attached) and give it a really fresh/modern twist
2. To remove the existing dated 'cog' image (happy to have some sort of cog image included in the new design but it needs to be a really smart piece of modern looking design
3. To perhaps do something close to the attached design of a book cover we saw on 99 Designs and liked in terms of simplicity/elegance/colour combinations (ideally we would see a couple of different colour schemes presented, including something close to the original orange/rust colours) - see attached 'carousel-example'
4. To somehow show the transgression from:
a. working far too hard and being stressed and bogged down through to
b. putting processes and systems into one’s business
c. and showing the burden being removed ( a kind of release from the chains of working in a chaotic, disorganised environment)
Ideally the above 3 part depiction (a, b and c)would all be incorporated into one sweeping graphic based on or around the words ‘Work The System’
5. We would also like the word 'Tweaked!' somehow splashed - maybe underneath at an angle covering part of the title - onto the front cover. This is really instead of the word 'revised' and meant to denote a new revision to the book.