Design vincitore di KHDZN
Camp Hitaga summer camp brochure
Suz Welch necessitava di un nuovo design di design per stampa o packaging
e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 45 design presentati da 18 designer.
Come Suz Welch ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di design di stampa o packaging
Summer camp for boys and girls sponsored by Camp Fire USA Iowana Council and located in eastern Iowa north of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Not for profit camp. Brochure size 8 1/2 x 14, trifold, able to be mailed, colored paper or white, can be glossy or matte. May be four color or black and white. Print, photos and/or clip art. Also housing flood relief high school missionary workers doing flood recovery work through the Methodist Church.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Brochure 8 1/2 x 14 - may be white or colored paper - may be glossy or matte. May have photos (stock or supplied) or clip art. May be 4 color or black and white. Want it to appeal to children as well as adults. I will supply written words that may be used for the brochure. The actual registration form will be an insert in the brochure. The website is just being created and will be at camphitaga.org.
The organization does not have any paid staff - all volunteers. The summer camp staff will receive some salary but the usual summer camp amount which is not much.
- Photos with children doing activities
- Clip art that is interesting
- Font that is readable - should not have a lot of fonts - using the same font make it caps, small, bold, italics, etc. but not chaning fonts a lot in brochure.
- Attractive for both children in first grade through 12th grade and adults (the children's parents or guardian)
- A lot of different fonts
- Scenry without children
- Smiling faces but not doing any activities
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti