Come VacaGenie ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di design di stampa o packaging
Mike Prepelitskiy and Connie Buccellato - June 4, 2011
We are a couple in our late twenties planning a wedding. We have decided to provide our guests with a non conventional wedding invitation, a DVD! The invitation theme is love against all odds, essentially things go wrong, but we always have each other and smile through it.
We are looking for an invitation design that conveys romance and fun. We want to keep it classy with a little personality. Our invitation is a little fun and non-conventional so we are open to art that is a little quirky. Think sweet but not corny. A little artsy and not so typical.
Our wedding theme is vintage romance and our colors are charcoal gray and pale pink. We are incorporating peonies (flower) as our main flower and want a soft feel to everything.
Things that are slightly awkward and sweet "Do you like me? Check yes or no"
We will do our best to answer any questions as they arise. As we will keep daily tabs on this contest. GLTA
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
The guests at our wedding. Age group ranging from very late teens to the elderly. 50% American (irish/italian) 50% Russian. 1/3 of the total group being our friends and 2/3rds family.
1. Most important is to convey the information and feel that we are trying to accomplish. We will obviously do our best with feedback (you can check my previous contests) We have been quite well with conveying our feelings in the past.
2. The design must be on the attached templates provided. The design is for a Digipak type of DVD case. (http://www.hellmanpromomedia.com/im…k-4-lg.jpg) for reference.
3. Our wedding website is http://ourvows.info as a point of reference of colors and style.
4. http://www.flickr.com/photos/preppy…938084023/ You will find full size images at this link. Feel free to manipulate the photos as you see fit. We have no problems with you doing any Photoshop work to the photos. You are not required to use all the photos, or even ANY photos. But rather know that they are available to you if you wish to use them.
5. The front of cover of the Digipak should indicate that it's related to our wedding.
6. Inside cover would like it to read as a standard wedding invitation. Date, time, location (details provided later as we're running low on characters here)
7. Disk could be one of the photos but is not required to be. Should be image not text.
8. To be creative! And most importantly to have fun with it!
Inserimento in cima alla lista dei contest aperti
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti