Thomas1871 necessitava di un nuovo design di design per stampa o packaging e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 92 design presentati da 20 designer.
Ivy Writing - http://www.ivywriting.com
Ivy Writing is an educational consulting company specializing in college and graduate school admissions. We are a service aimed at the elite - students who aspire to Ivy League schools. We have a proven track record of successful admissions for international and domestic students, to Undergraduate, MBA, Law, Medical, and Graduate School programs.
Ivy Writing was founded by a Harvard graduate, and all its editors are from Ivy League schools. We pride ourselves on insightful work, production of perfect applications, fast turnaround times, and unlimited contact with editors.
We suggest visiting http://www.ivywriting.com to develop a feel for our goals and strengths.
The Flyer Ad is meant for college applicants currently in high school. The ad will be double-sided, printed with a color laser printer, and collated within high school newspapers.
The Ad is meant to convince high school students and their parents of these important points:
- the necessity to create a strong, perfect application
- that Ivy Writing is the best possible choice for them
- that their applications will be safe in our hands, and they can rest their fears and anxieties about admissions
- they need to act now, before it's too late
The aim of the flyer is to convey information and be persuasive, not to be a minimalistic branding-type advertisement. As such, it will be more verbose and text-heavy than typical print ads.
You will begin with two PSDs in a .rar file, attached below. The jpgs of these PSDs are also attached for draft viewing.
The design color scheme is currently heavily based on our website, http://www.ivywriting.com. You can feel free to stray from this scheme, or to use any resources on the website (larger images on our site or PSDs of any page design are available upon request).
You are free to adjust the copy and layout as you wish, or to suggest new content ideas. You can make certain sections more concise, replace images, or remove blocks of copy that you feel are unnecessary.
What we want to see is:
- an improved color scheme for background, text, and figures - professional, appropriate for color laser printing
- improved typography for emphasis and highlighting of key points
- improved layout and separation of sections
- suggestions to make page 1 easier to digest (currently there is only text on the page)
What we ultimately expect as a deliverable:
- two PSD files (one for each page) so that your design is modifiable
- jpg proofs for viewing
- a complete final design that is appropriate for immediate printing on 8.5"x11" paper