Design vincitore di Darwin
Hockey Training Product Packaging
artiq99 necessitava di un nuovo design di design per stampa o packaging
e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 34 design presentati da 16 designer.
Come artiq99 ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di design di stampa o packaging
We are launching a new product for Hockey skill development
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Our company, Sweet Hockey(www.sweethockey.com), sells hockey training products and our newest product, MoveMaster, is a set of 3 off-ice training pucks the players practice their stickhandling skills off the ice (i.e. – in their garage or basement).
We want a professional looking logo and package design that depicts skill and movement. The logo will be printed on the product packaging. An image of the layout for the cardboard backing may be found here: http://www.stickhandling.ca/movemaster.htm. The logo will be placed at the top.
• Crisp, clean colors – blues & blacks would be a good choice as it fits with our Sweet Hockey site (http://www.sweethockey.com).
• Vector format required with all editable layers.
• The main part of logo should be the words “MoveMaster” and we would also like the words “3 Puck Training System” in there as well.
• We want to logo to be clear and easy to read. It will be on packaging so needs to be eye-catching and bold.
• bright tacky colors
• NO CLIP ART
• No images of hockey players
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti