Design vincitore di Sssilent
Imagine Real Estate Business Card / Stationary
Todd Bertges necessitava di un nuovo design di design per stampa o packaging
e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 32 design presentati da 12 designer.
Come Todd Bertges ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di design di stampa o packaging
I am 40 years young. Live in Portland, Oregon. Free flowing, energetic person.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Existing Market. Representing buyers and sellers for single family homes and small apartment buildings.
Business card ideas:
• 2 sided card
• 1 side using my picture, which I can email you in a jpeg format
• Theme: Bright, welcoming, could be busy but not too busy
• Preferred Colors: Maroon, Burnt Orange, Tan, darker Greens, Black, (Earth Tones)
• My business focus is Residential Properties, not large commercial buildings
• I have a “Zen” approach to real estate, although placing a Buddha on my card is too much religious connotation. I was thinking of going with a wind swept flowing bonsai tree, bamboo and a exotic sun. Mainly an Asian theme, although I hope to capture all nationalities and creeds.
• The letters “LLC” will not be in the main title/focus of the card, just small print on my address line for legal purposes.
• Focal Point will be the word Imagine with Real Estate in smaller letters below, I was also thinking the I in imagine could have a focus on it centering in an explosive sun.
• I like the Monotype Corsiva type of font or something zen like.
Back Side of Card: My picture would fill the entire side vertically with the wording over the picture.
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti