This is a bid situation. Whichever artist does the best, will receive the regular work from our company.
To create individual marketing/sales flyer, which will target key types of travellers, and introduce them to our personalized Meet and Greet Programme.
This flyer will be placed in hotels, websites and other main sales points for travellers and group organizers (tour operators).
At this point, the key travellers being targeted are:
1. Bride and Groom
2. Special Occasions (Birthdays, Anniversaries)
3. Elderly and Children (needing special attention)
4. Business Traveller (wanting quick access through the airport)
5. The Group Planner (wanting quick access for their group though the airport)
This service is offered in both directions, Arrivals and Departures
Travellers can choose to take part in :
• Meet and Greet Arrivals Programme
• Meet and Greet Departures Programme
• BOTH Arrivals and Departures Programmes
N.B The names of this service and its programmes are open to exploration.
Specifics of the Meet and Greet ARRIVALS Service:
• Met off the plane
• Escorted through immigration & security
• Receive a refreshment and cold towel
• Escorted to seating area until their transport is ready for them
Specifics of the Meet and Greet DEPARTURES Service:
• Met at the curb-side
• Accompanied through check in
• Fast-tracked through immigration and security
• Escorted through to our VIP lounge
• 1 page, 1 side
• 1 brochure per traveller type using these services (5)
Attached are documents, an old samples and articles about our lounges, that may assist you to grasp the feel and look we are going for, with this VIP Programme.
Company logos are also included.
Please feel free to use stock images to create the flyer. They can be placeholders for now, until we provide VIP approved photos.
This website link below, gives you the same services we are offering. Have a look for inspiration.
We look forward to receiving your flyer layouts, before February 1st, 2012.
WE ARE EXTENDING THE DEADLINE TO RECEIVE ENTRIES
THE DATE EXTENSION IS TO: FEBRUARY (MONDAY) 6th