This template must be created using InDesign. The final template must be provided to us as two documents/ packages one portrait and one landscape. It must be suitable for a range of documents and contain the following elements:
- A front cover
- A back cover
- A table of contents
- An about us page that also includes contact details
- Internal pages with page numbers and footer etc
- Heading styles for internal pages (minimum 4)
- Two or more objects, water marks or design elements that can be used to highlight examples, case studies, suggestions, tips etc.
Please note, InDesign files must be formatted correctly in a user-friendly way that includes:
- Master pages
- Object styles
- Paragraph styles
- Character styles (if required)
- An automatically generated table of contents
- Keep in mind that these documents are primarily going to be viewed online as PDF’s so full bleed etc is fine. However keep in mind that if it is printed it will be using a standard office colour printer which does not accommodate for bleeds so the document must still look okay.
We will provide you with a package that includes:
- All branding guidelines, logos, fonts and design elements.
- Two examples of what the document templates will be used for.
- Please don’t be afraid to try new layouts, add white space, change margins… feel free to be creative.