Come Gary Jones ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di design di stampa o packaging
I'm an action sports photographer and cover high school and youth sports in California.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
The target audience for this product is parents of players who participate on this championship team. This is a high school football team in California (Rocklin High School) who will be competing for a state championship Dec 19th.
This poster will be 16x20 - probably landscape orientation. It is a celebration of the Rocklin Thunder high school football team who will be playing for the California State Championship Dec 19th. It will be designed to assume they win the state championship but I will edit as needed if they are runner-up. The poster will be designed uniquely for each player with two individual player photos and also include a prominent team photo. It will consist of the following components:
- team photo (supplied)
- two player action photos, primary and secondary (supplied)
- text (table format) of team's season schedule with scores
- text "California D2 State Champions"
- text "Sac-Joaquin D2 Section Champions"
- text "Sierra Foothill League Champions"
- text "Jackson Cummings" (player for this sample)
- text of win-loss record "15-0"
- team logo for Rocklin Thunder (supplied)
- lightning background because the team is the "Thunder"
- primary color is blue and secondary color is gray;