• "The Unspoken Rules of Getting Hired" is about a college senior who learns from several successful mentors on how to interview like a top performer and also how to think like an employer. He uses this secret knowledge as a blueprint for standing out in today’s saturated job market. The techniques taught in this story-based how-to book are new and counter intuitive to what they teach college students today…
• Potential Buyers of the book – Generation Y College Seniors/Grads who are actively looking to improve their job interview skills and are frustrated from getting ineffective interview advice from their career centers, teachers, and over the internet. This demographic is used to having their attention under siege by “scam-like” marketing gimmicks and advertisements and their B.S. detection radar is very keen. This generation favors the design elements displayed in all Apple products and what is evident in the Twilight series as well.
1. I will check back frequently to give lots of feedback and guidance.
2. We assure you that we will be choosing a contest winner.
3. The copyright for the winning book cover design will be wholly owned and all rights reserved by Interview Mastermind LLC.
-We imagine Apple colors (Glossy black or white) to be the featured colors in the background, but are open to any creative interpretations.