Ray R. Harris necessitava di un nuovo design di design per stampa o packaging e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 111 design presentati da 26 designer.
This design needs to be 7.5 x 10 in size at 300 dpi. We will use it for the front side of a postcard mailing to people needing hope during times of crisis. Our church will be doing a 4 week teaching series on the topics of "I need a bailout in my finances, my family, my faith, and my fears." Each week will focus on one of these topics but the overall theme is "Bailout". The design will be used in powerpoint files, website imagery, as well as the postcard mailout.
Initial entries are of very depressed people. I want a lighter, less depressed feel. Kind of humorous if possible.
I think a picture of someone that is asking the question, "Where's MY Bailout?" and pulling out his pockets or empty wallet or looking quizzical is better than all the depressed images.
The imagery should connect with the general feel of the population who are joking around about "Where's MY bailout?" I should start a bank, auto company, and financial group and lead it into bankruptcy so the government will give me money!"
That's the feel.
UPDATE: Sorry I could not give feedback to many, many good designs. Please focus on the images that I have not eliminated. They tell a story with a humorous side. And that's what I am looking for as this contest comes to a close.
The Pointe Church is a interdenominational church that helps people find and follow Jesus. We meet in a movie theatre and are one of the fastest growing churches in the midwest. We are a visual church with an average age of 28 and about 60% men. Young, energetic, and fun would be three words that describe us. We do not want any "typical" churchy stuff on the card - no crosses, doves, or pastels. The card should resonate with a 28 year old guy who is stuck in life and cannot figure out how to move forward - and perhaps - who wonders why others are getting bailed out when he is stuck.
- Item 1..."Headline to be "Where's MY Bailout?"
- Item 2..."Subhead to be "How to Get Out When You're In Deep"
- Item 3..."Small 1" square space for our church logo - use a placeholder and we will put the logo in place after the design is done.
- Photo or Illustration should present the problem - not the solution.
- Feel free to grunge it, run graphics thru the photo, or allow the photo to speak for itself. Your choice.
- Item 1...Think about your parent's church and don't do anything they would like.
- Item 2...Think about the cheesy church stuff you've seen and avoid it like the plague.
- Item 3...Think about pretty and don't do it.
- Item 4...No depressing stuff.