Come matthew.williamsN ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo e social media
Per cosa sei conosciuto?
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
We provide training and coaching for businesses and executives all over the world. Topics we cover include:
- Career direction
- Work/life balance
- Happiness at work
- CV writing
- Interview techniques
- and much more
Qual è il settore più indicato per la tua attività?
Altre richieste per il colore
We have used these colours previously but they can be changed slightly to be softer or harsher.
Per darci un'idea generale su quello che deve comunicare il tuo brand dicci quale stile ti piace
ispirazioni per il design
The softness of the colours in this image are a nice alternative to the others I have picked.
I like that this is a simple, clear image that stands out against a white background.
I like the colours and simplicity of this design.
I like how boldly this logo stands out against the white.
A simple, colourful design that isn't too busy.
Again a simple image with a nice use of colour. Do not like the fonts contrasting that much in size however.
I really liked the design of this one, ours would need more colours however.
Like the Spot Ninja logo, I like the use of colour against the white and the simplicity of the sumo picture.
The colours work really well here against the black writing. It isn't too busy.
Again love the use of colour against the white background for this. The 3 dimensional image on this also made this logo stand out for me.
At Exige Academy we will be combining traditional and modern L&D techniques, so academic or digital related images are both relevant.
Things we like:
- Academic imagery (bookshelves, maths equipment, teachers and anything that gives a university type of feel.)
- Or cutting-edge imagery (digital related images, devices, VR, computer screens and anything that gives a next-generation feel.)
- Colour. We have 5 colours we have used in our recruitment business but we are open to change these for Exige Academy. The key is we want these images to pop, especially in front of white backgrounds such as on LinkedIn and MS Outlook so having some colours to the logo is essential.
- The logo can include the initials EA, the words Exige Academy or both.
Things to avoid:
- No black and white only images.
- No imagery from our other brands (Exige International and Exige Digital) we want Exige Academy to stand alone with its own branding.
Inserimento in cima alla lista dei contest aperti
Promozione sul blog
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti