Olivier_CA necessitava di un nuovo design di carta intestata
e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 75 design presentati da 38 designer.
Come Olivier_CA ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di carta intestata
We are a group of engineers and consult to design some consumer products. Our customers are large consumer brand name such as HP, Samsung, Cisco... We are specialize in product design with wireless capabilities such as tablets, netbooks, smartphones.... We design the mechanical casing, electronic boards and Software.
We manage various companies involved in the design of these devices, Then we work with large asian companies to execute the product implementation and qualify the mass production process.
The way we manage project is new and represent a shift of mindset. We run very light design team relying a lot more on partners. We push the envelop and pride ourselves to be hire people expert in their field. We focus on architecture and cross functional issues. We are very respectful of culture difference, we are committed to our projects and are very detailed oriented.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
We meet :
- Customers (Cisco, HP, Samsung...)
- chipset maker (Marvell, Intel, Texas instruments, Atheros,...)
- Asian suppliers (tooling, screen, touch panels, mechanical plastic injections...)
- Asian manufacturer (Foxconn, Asus, HTC, IAC,...)
- Partners (Software design house, ID houses, other consultants...)
We would like to focus on logo and business cards.
Our initial idea was :
- clean lines
- modern and simple fonts
- white or slightly off-white cards
- classy look
- Shift logo
- background technical drawing embossed. (for instance simple gear outline, in black). We think like Jules Vernes technical details. Gears, mechanism or other vintage drawings...
We would welcome other concept and ideas but need to be :
- modern, simple, subdue, technical, trust,
We will need photoshop, illustrator and PDF output.
We will need :
web site (http://www.shift-ltd.com)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti