Design vincitore di LUCAS_DESIGN
Savvy & Sophisticated CPA needs design/logo ideas
VCN necessitava di un nuovo design di carta intestata
e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 157 design presentati da 40 designer.
Come VCN ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di carta intestata
Nishida & Associates, Inc., A Professional Corporation
CPA Professional Service Corporation who provides tax and financial services to individuals and businesses. Our office is located in an elite area of San Francisco with luxury homes and businesses and would like the business to convey the same. We are not the run-of-the-mill tax preparer office or bean counter type. Nor are we your typical "corporate" CPA (boring). Our clients pay top dollar for the tax and financial consulting services that we provide and we would like to portray the same image.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Individuals and businesses
Looking for professional and elegant style logo / design to be used for business cards, stationary and envelopes.
** COLOR SCHEME/STYLE:
1. WHITE HIGH QUALITY PAPER (business cards, stationary, etc.)
2. Silver foil and flat (non foil) gray lettering OR
3. Gold foil but not sure what non-foil color would look best with gold (don't like yellow) OR
4. (not 1st preference) Black lettering is also an option.
5. Want 2 colors (min/max) - (i.e., white card with silver foil + gray)
6. I have in mind a cursive font for the "N" in "Nishida & Associates, Inc."
** BUSINESS CARD:
1. Company Name: Nishida & Associates, Inc., A Professional Corporation (doesn't have to be on 1 line). Maybe have "CPA" or "Certified Public Accountant(s)" somewhere???
2. Address, telephone, fax and email and website address
3. Employee name (i.e., "V.C. Nishida, CPA" --must use "CPA")
Want to be able to "cut and paste" or use macros for all paper/forms and not just pre-printed stationary/envelopes.
THANK YOU & GOOD LUCK!
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti