We're a popular seafood shop in New York City run by a couple fishmongers who know how to have fun. We're looking for a t-shirt design that we'd be proud to wear and sell to our customers. Something cool that represents us. Nothing cartoon-y.
Thanks for considering this contest! We're very excited to work with you. Below are the elements that are most important to us for this Lobster Place t-shirt design.
A t-shirt for all the ages, but mostly for adults. Something universal that would appeal to all. But it has to have that cool, vintage old school factor. Like some of the tees here: http://dinernyc.com/tees/
Image should be appealing for Men. Women. Kids.
2 Total Elements for the T-shirt:
- Company name: Lobster Place
- Image: (1) image to blend with the company name
Placement: FRONT of t-shirt
Size: Logo should be placed along the chest area of the t-shirt only. We DO NOT want it to cover the whole front of the t-shirt.
Design Color: Red, Navy, All White, or Black Please limit entire logo to 1-2 colors, 1 preferred
T-shirt Color: We will be placing this design on red, navy blue, gray and light blue tshirts. Therefore, logo color should compliment.
IMAGES: Image suggestions we'd like to see you play with =
- A lobster, ex: http://rumgullycreekpress.com/lobster.gif or http://tinyurl.com/2dmn2n9
- A single lobster claw, ex: http://tinyurl.com/37jx9j5
- A single lobster tail, ex: http://tinyurl.com/2urr3x5
- A lobster trap, ex: http://www.downeastnauticalsalvage.com/traps.htm
- A lobster crate, ex: http://tinyurl.com/2auaqsk
- A lobster buoy, ex: http://tinyurl.com/27ltlwe
FONT: Open to font styles and "hand drawn" font styles. The one we use for our store logo = Brush Script