Come Nip J ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di t-shirt
Copper's Dream Rescue
We are a non-profit dog rescue operating in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2005.
To end the euthanasia of adoptable dogs and cats in the United States through increasing public awareness, taking legal action that will benefit shelter animals, and by rescuing dogs and cats scheduled for euthanasia and placing them in permanent and loving homes.
We do this by rescuing dogs from high-kill animal shelters throughout California and placing them into our network of foster homes. We then work to find each dog a loving permanent home.
Our organization is relatively young and progressive.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
People interested in the welfare of animals (either as pet owners, future pet owners, or volunteers). The demographics are mostly women.
The tshirt will be sold to generate operating funds for our organization.
The design requirements are:
1. establish our brand (logo)
2. lead people to our web address: http://www.coppersdream.org
3. use this tagline (if possible): "envision a no-kill future"
4. Consider our audience: pet owners/lovers and potential volunteers.
We'd like the design to be:
- "air-y" (meaning not overly busy or heavy)
Tshirt material/printing reqs:
- Ideally, we'd like to have something on the front and the back. Sleeve printing is an option.
- Expect the tshirt to be either a light gray or brown color. Feel free to specify if you have a particular color in mind.