Dream.In.Code is a community of over 300,000 web developers and programmers. These t-shirts will be given away to members. Our last design was a huge success and we've given out all the shirts. It's time for a new design with a little more style!
The t-shirt will be worn by existing members of Dream.In.Code. These are geeky, passionate programmers.
Colors: Design will be printed in White, Black, and Grey Scale on a Texas Longhorns orange shirt.
Design Ideas: White, Black, and Greys in a "dream" design. Lots of texture/spatter. 1's and 0's. Lines of code. Think abstract patterns/design with grungy texture/spatter. Logo should be prominent, but doesn't have to be the focus. See below for logo details.
I've attached what our last t-shirt looked like. I like the abstract, dream like feel, but want this new design to have a totally different look with a lot more texture and grungy feel to it.
Logo (plain text):
Font: OCR Extended
(See http://www.dreamincode.net for actual logo example)
Maximum Print Size: 12" x 15"
For Vector Graphics
* We accept vector graphics in the following formats: .eps, .ai, .cdr
* Vector graphics should be in PANTONE coated spot color
* All fonts should be converted to curves
* No complex blends or overlay tint effects
* Dimensions for the design should be specified with your artwork.
For Bitmap Graphics
* We accept raster graphics in the following formats: .psd, .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .tif. A layered PSD file is preferred
* Design must be actual print size and at least 200dpi