Come SunScape ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di t-shirt
SunScape Tanning Studios - Beauty Angel Launch
We are a 7 salon tanning salon chain from Vancouver, BC, Canada. We operate clean and modern salons with the highest tech equipment available. We are about to launch a brand new product called Beauty Angel - it's a skin rejuvenation bed that uses Red Light Therapy to help give the skin a more youthful appearance by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, reducing pore size, and firming skin. It also has a 'vibration plate' that helps tone muscles, increase circulation, and reduce cellulite.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
These shirts will be worn by our staff. In our 10 year history, we've only offered tanning beds with ultra-violet light. Since the Beauty Angel does not have UV light, and is a completely different type of service, the shirt design's purpose is to help make our existing clients aware of this new service that we are offering. Our largest demographic for this service will be women 30-55 years old, who are concerned about their skin. The design should help illustrate that this is a new service, non-UV, and that it will help create a more youthful appearance.
I am looking for a design to go on the front of a women's t-shirt
I would like the design to incorporate at least one of the Beauty Angel images, and either our entire logo, or just the sun portion.
1. I included the Beauty Angel brochure so that you know what exactly it is and what we are trying to promote.
2. A catchy phrase would be great.
3. A winning design would be one that makes the shirt feel like it's not a uniform - something that a 22 year old girl would want to wear out on a day off.
4. Something witty and that engages our customers would be great.
5. Should work on a black or white shirt.
6. I have uploaded our brochure just so you can see an example of our current styling. You can also view http://www.sunscapetanning.com/freeweek for another example.
7. Please include a single color and full color option.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)