- We are a Christian ClothingCompany, Our clothing is to be thought provoking but not in your face. I alsowish to counter attack the rise in clothing with negative or immoral statementson them.
We love the use of strong,positive, powerful words such as “Courage”, “Blessed”, “Faith”, “Redeemed”,“Love”, “Hope”, “Joy”, “Truth”, “Peace”, “Freedom”, “Princess” or any combithereof such as “Love, Joy, Peace” - be creative. The use of Scripture is alsogood but in a tasteful way, subtle writing in good font, various size fontswork well.
We also like Coat of Arms,scrolly stuff, Biker Designs, Tattoo style, Love tribal tattoo in particular, Useof hearts, wings, eagles, gothic stuff is fine, surfy style is cool, we LOVERetro and that seems in, Messy is very now. We need some girlie stuff for theladies. If you’re going bold, be bold but not too your face, strong is good.
- Subtle and simple is very much the go in the UK so don’t get too carried away with OTT detail.Having said that if you have some scrolly design that requires detail then gofor it. I don’t want to limit people but I do wish to convey what we do like.Please don’t be limited by the restraints on my brief, we will consider designsoutside the brief, so please feel free to try a new direction, the worst thatcan happen is we say we don’t like it.
As with the previous compwe’ll be working with designers as much as possible and helping where we can.
- Print Limitations: This is a Big one so please takenote. Our current printer can onlyprint within a limited area on the front and back of the garments, We can printon the shoulder and down arms of long sleeve shirts but can’t print in cornersof garments. The size parameters for front and back print are 280mm wide by420mm High. As a rule of thumb, keep away from anything that gets stitched. We’rehappy to discuss what we can and can’t do with individual designs.
We will also be embroideringgarments so feel free to design for embroidery.
- Colours to be used as background: You can download the Garment catalogue at thefollowing link.
Styles we’re interested inusing are
Ladies: N10, N15, N25, N30, N38, N39, NO2L
Men: N11, N16, N26, N28, N31, N35
Ladies: N53W, N60W
Men: N51W, N61W
Please don’t go outsidethis range as we’ve spent considerable time shortlisting potential garments.You can use the catalogue or website to know what colors these garments are availableit. If you wanna super-impose your design onto one of them and upload thatwould be awesome.
- We’ll try and give more guidanceboth specific and general as the comp progresses.