Come Patrick Greene ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagina web
We are looking for a simple, stylish web design for a project we are starting at http://www.answerservice.com. The site will be a question/answer similar to a forum where people can ask technical questions and get answers by experts.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our target audience is the general public. Specifically people that are not very technically savvy and need help with computer questions etc.
We want the page to be Google easy - a no brainer. Most people visiting the site are not techy.
* Web must be "web 2.0" ish, easy to use, similar to 99 designs and other referenced sites below.
* Must utilize attached logo file
* Must follow color scheme of logo
* Design should be easily deconstructable into HTML - we do not want a page that is heavy on images, we would like something designed that uses images sparsely and as many "simple" style contructs (e.g. borders, colors, fonts) as possible so that it loads very quickly and is easy to transition into HTML/CSS
* Design should be a center layout with a fixed width, centered content (e.g. 800px). Width should be chosen so that all screen resolutions will be able to handle it without scrolling. Left and right will fill with blank space (or solid color) based on additional screen width.
* Design should utilize the colors in the logo and one or two additional complementary colors.
* PSD file delivered should be divided into layers so that we can transition easily into an HTML layout.
Numero di pagine
Descrizione delle pagine
Please see the attached document containing layout details and a very very basic wireframe. Don't feel forced to structure like the wireframe, it's just an idea.
We do not currently have a web site - you are designing the brand new one.