Site Concept -The domain name for this project is spahnsuperior.com a new Austin Texas Home Inspection Business. Want a professional, sharp look but must instill trust and be solid to appeal to home owners and real estate agents. Most home inspection sites really are bad. They either are unprofessional or disorganized. We want a modern site that will instill trust and look solid.
We ask that designer submit a Home Page and an "Our Services" Page Design.
Let us know if you are available for further design work and are capable of doing the coding and back end work.
We have larger brief and logo files. Email me and I will send files!
Note: I am running multiple contests so please refer to a specific contest when you send private email.
Spahn Superior LLC - Winning Logo and Collateral with Branding on 99Designs search Spahn Superior
The winning designs for Spahn Superior LLC for logo and stationary are located on 99Designs by searching "Spahn Superior". I will email you design files. Please take into account our logo and our letterhead branding (we have some shadow artwork that may or may work for the site).
Would like the designer to utilize the branding currently done into a design for a real estate inspection website that rocks! We ask that designer submit a Home Page and an Our Services Page. Will email language for pages upon request. Please have a link for a Sample Report and Request an Inspection on each page.
Site Pages – A. Homepage, B. About Us (with affiliations), C. Our Services (Buyer Inspection, Seller Inspection, Construction Inspection, Warranty Inspection), D. Sample Report, E. Schedule an Inspection, F. Contact Us.
- We use black and orange in the logo and like blue as a third color, and gray
- We are located in Austin TX and want a site that would appeal to entrepeneurs and professionals as well as anyone else
- We want it to be a site that doesnt look like a "one man band"
- We want the site to look professional and clean but also stand out a a bit smarter and sharper than most of these kind of sites
- Pictures of elegant houses on http://www.reportsoftware.biz with faster download (dont need large pics)
- Like both vertical and horozontal navigation for quick movement through the site
- Like the look and navigation of the consulting site http://www.equibrandconsulting.com based on our logo and brand
- Dont want a "One Man Bank, Joe Blow" looking site
- Dont want a cluttered unthoughtful looking site
- Dont want a "Texan" looking site
- Too much use of orange could be harsh