Thank you for the interest in our project. It's different from most.
We do not need a complete website redesign. Instead, we're looking for a designer who can take a pre-existing website template and dream up the least amount of modification which can create the maximum visual impact.
Changes need to improve the plain, vanilla template design so that it better reflects the naturalistic, artisanal nature of the client company, incorporating stylized accents and applying a pre-determined color palette (see attached).
Texas Tropical, an independent exotic plant nursery, wants to engage with American gardeners interested in education on exotic plants and purchasing quality products. The small business has established a brand identity and including a logo (see attached). An off-the-shelf template was selected for use with Magento shopping cart and now needs customization to the look-and-feel to better communicate the values and tone of the company, prior to execution of national online marketing plan.
Avid home gardeners in the United States interested in exotic plant collections who appreciate quality products/methods and personal attention to service, commonly aged 30-60, incomes from lower middle to upper class, and somewhat skewing female/feminine.
Value proposition for target customers includes:
- specialty expertise shared openly (text, photos, video, social media)
- unique, low-cost shipping
- competitve prices
- attentive customer service
- hassle-free policies
- customization services available
The small business is passionate to:
- find the new plants, the rare plants
- educate gardners from seasoned collector to novice explorer seeking to add the exotic into life
- inform and match the plants with the specific desires of the customer
- supply hardy tropicals to beautify indoor and outdoor settings even in cold and dry conditions
- grow its plant supplies organically and sustainably
Must provide one production-ready, layered Photoshop document for the Home page and the Product Description page (total of 2 PSDs).
Please work from the jpeg mockups showing the desired green footer area changes we want incorporated into your design. You can find the current web template here: http://magento-themes.joomlart.com/jm_purity/ but the link is strictly a secondary resource.
The redesign must be consistent with the wireframes (attached). You will also find attached the color palette, the logo, the About Us page content, and the screenshots of the website in its current state.