We are a UK company providing marketing consultancy to the pharmaceutical industry.
At the heart of the value proposition will be a vision ‘ to build a legitimate and valuable dialogue between the pharma industry and patients’. The complexity of this brief is that there will ultimately be two sites
1) Neovoca.com is quite straightforward and is full covered by this brief. 2) Not included is a social media platform for patients to discuss broad issues concerning their medicines. The content for 2), will in time provide new content for 1), but initially Neovoca.com is just industry facing, highlighting the services we have to offer, and our approach.
Neovoca can provide various consultancy services based on in-depth experience of the sector, but will specialize in the following :
Strategy development: Building strategies that are consumer focussed
Organising for success: helping pharmacos build the right structure, competencies and plans to adapt to a more consumer driven world.
Navigating the digital maze: supporting pharmacos through the transition from traditional marketing and F2F interactions with physicians, to a more collaborative world, underpinned by social media and networking.
B2B excellence ; helping suppliers to the industry fine-tune their approach to the new pharma industry. Typically these will be IT providers or various creative and logistic agencies
The target market is the marketing and medical departments of the pharmaceutical industry and suppliers to it, the website needs to be professional but also appeal to the 'innovative' side of people.
But please, please NO simplistic concepts of doctor and nurses, patients and test tubes, pills and potions. Try and avoid an obviously medical feel.
This company wants to be game changing and look and feel different- (without being ‘dangerously provocative!)
1. Website home page plus one content page (as shown on the wireframe) to communicate how your design template can work across the site.
2. Feel to be contemporary, simplistic but creative/innovative.
3. Words describing our product Trust, conversations, dialogue, innovation, community, wisdom, knowledge, dynamic
4) . Again, please avoid anything that suggests drugs, doctors, patients.
This is to appeal to professionals and to be forward thinking. Colours should work with our logos. Background images can be abstract (ish).
5 Images/Icons etc to be royalty free but if you must use others please make sure we are aware. Icons are good for clarity
. 6 Please use the attached wireframe to see the navigation/content we will be needing. Please note that we do not require a multi-level primary navigation menu – beyond the first level all navigation will be done through links within text.
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK !!!